Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Daily Image May 31, 2011

1. What I see in this photo is a stream behind a house, trees and mold.

2. The colors I see are black, green, brown, and gold. The shapes I see are rectangles,squares and triangles. The lines I see are horizontal, diagonal, and vertical.

3. 5 Expressive words that relate to this photo are agitated, haunted, pervade, intrude, and cool.

4. The mood that this photo gives me is creepy because it's dark in the picture and it looks like no one lives there and theres a lot of trash in the water and the water isn't even clear, it's dirty.

5. The photo could mean that the photographer was bored so he or she took a photo of a house that looks haunted, so that other people can interpret the photo.

6. This photo uses the Rule of Composition because it has the Rule of Thirds/Odd #s.

No comments:

Post a Comment